Monday, November 14, 2011

Can I take Omega 3 or other liquid capsules as cabin baggage?

Hi everyone,





I'm planning to travel via Tiger Airways from Australia to Singapore. I could only bring cabin baggage only (7kg) and I'd like to bring a box of Omega 3 with me, it's about 100 liquid capsules.





Does anyone know if they allow liquid capsules in cabin baggage?|||It should be fine. Even if they are confiscated you can buy them at any pharmacies. Mustafa Center has many brands that are competitive priced.|||For departures within the US (I mention that only because I know the rules for the US but not specifically for Australia), all prescription and over the counter medications are OK. These capsules are no different than any other vitamin or other medical supplements.





Should be perfectly fine.|||Grey area!


Should be OK if container is under 100ml

No comments:

Post a Comment