Monday, November 14, 2011

Where can I find omega-3 fish oil supplements that are enteric coated and in the "free fatty acid" form?

I need this information because my girlfriend's twin sister may have Crohn's disease. And this specific type of omega-3 supplement has been shown to be as effective as the standard treatment of steroids. If we can get it then my girlfriend will take the supplement as a preventative measure as well as her sister.|||I highly recommend you get Antarctic Neptune Krill oil from www.mercola.com. It is the most effective omega 3 supplement available. It is also the most bioavailable, and since it comes with it's own set of powerful antioxidants, you don't have to worry about the product going rancid in the bottle OR inside the body. In addition, it is guaranteed pure and mercury free by a third party certification. Other than Carlson cod liver oil, this is the only omega 3 supplement I recommend. Plant based supplements are too hard for most peoples bodies to convert to active form and they don't contain the powerful antioxidants that krill does. This product cured my dogs arthritis and made my skin feel like silk with just a few days of use. It is great stuff!





Please join my yahoo group The Body Secret at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/the鈥?/a>


for tips on how to heal Crohns and a host of other digestive issues.





Carisa|||Try holland and barrett if in the UK. Great for anything like that?|||http://www.wonderlabs.com/itemleft.php?i鈥?/a>





wonderlabs has a wide variety of omega-3 fish oil, enteric coated. Their prices are reasonable. I don't know about the "free fatty acid" part.

No comments:

Post a Comment