Friday, November 18, 2011

Can you recommend me a good omega 3/fish oil supplement for my cats?

I'm looking to get an omega 3/fish oil supplement for my cats that I can mix in with their canned food. (Blue Buffalo Wilderness if it makes a difference.) Both of my cats are older males (one is probably 11-12, the other about 9). They're not particularly picky eaters. Any recommendations?|||I agree with Susan. Nordic Naturals is one of the best out there. I like their filtration process. Cheapest I've been able to find them is iHerb; if you go with them, there's a $5 off code: PIR752. BTW, kudos for even thinking to ask this question. Most pet owners don't know enough about nutrition to realize they need omega threes and the like.|||I recommend Nordic Naturals. It is an excellent brand which I also use for myself. They make a special line of fish oil supplements for cats and dogs:





http://www.nordicnaturals.com/en/Product鈥?/a>|||Just go to the pet store and get some. The ingredients are almost identical to the expensive brands. Just a warning though, fish oil is smelly and some cats don't like it.|||Ask your vet; he can tell you what/if your cats need anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment