Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the possible cure for Autism and what is the possible effects of taking Omega 3 and Omega 6 Foods?

I want to know if the Omega 3 and Omega 6 can have any positive effects on the disease.|||I am not a doctor, but I am a special education teacher of children with autism, and try to keep up with current autism research. I have not heard anything about Omega 3 and Omega 6 being used for autism, but I think that these are part of a healthy diet. I think that a healthy, balanced diet is important for all kids, and can help improve behavior and academics for all children.





I would also exersise caution in dealing with anything that is labeled as a "cure" or "treatment" until you have done serious research into it. There are many "fad treatments" out there, and many are not shown to be effective. Please be especially carefully with any kind of "Mercury detox" or anything similar. There have been news reports of these causing death in some children. There is not enough research to know how harmful these are.|||I heard an "Aluminium Detox Program" (whatever one of them is) has been known to work. Another alternative would be a "Mercury Detox Program"|||Autism is developmental neurobiology issue, difficult to fix, maybe in the future we can in an older autistic child re-trigger axonal pathway cueing or promote otherwise neuro and glio-genesis. Omega fatty acids are probably healthy for myelination.





Want to spend less time commuting ? Check out http://www.hallisystem.bravehost.com


Write us.

No comments:

Post a Comment