Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What can I do to keep the Omega-3 Fish Oil pills I'm taking from upsetting my stomach?

I have begun to take Omega-3 Fish Oil pills for my heart and my wife is taking them for our baby. When we take them, however, they cause significant gas and upset stomach. Is there something we can take with the pills to keep that from happening so we can get the health benefits without the upset stomach?|||There could be artificial additives or may not use a process that removes harmful contaminants. Manufacturers are not required by the FDA to list all ingredients on the label. I suggest switching brands - you really do get what you pay for when it comes to vitamins and supplements. I take and recommend all natural OmegaGuard. It's ultra pure and a pharmaceutical grade and uses low temperature, triple molecular distillation and purification process that concentrates natural beneficial omega 3 fatty acids and helps remove harmful contaminants including heavy metals lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, dioxins and PCBs.





Hope this is helpful and feel free to contact me with questions.|||Keep the pills refrigerated so the oil won't be racid. My husband uses Omega-3 oil in a bottle and squeezes a little on toasted whole wheat bread every a.m. for breakfast. He doesn't have any problems - keeps it in the frig..|||Try taking the pills with milk, so it'll coat your stomach.|||You have to take small steps in order to get your body used to the fish oil.





My suggestions:





1-Start with 1 capsule of 1.000 mg a day with empty stomach. If after 3 -5 things are not going well try it AFTER you have eaten.


2- Once your stomach accepts 1 capsule add the 2nd and 3rd, etc one day after the next.


3-If you don麓t get off first base, try a different brand of fish oil.





Alfredo E.|||you can get in liquid. keep it refrigerated. no problems with me.





you can always put it on food if you dont want to eat straight.|||It may be the ones you are using. I used some last year that did the same with my stomach so I sought out some advice, changed the brand I was using and things have been fine with the brand I use now. Try www.myhealthabc.net, most of the sight is about losing weight, but there is a nutritonal coach who works there and he can advise you on what would be best for the both of you, plus you can get free advice on your diet and health in general. There is an email link and toll free number on the site so you can get help. I used this guy and he was great, my health has really improved since getting his advice and using the products he recommended. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment