Friday, November 18, 2011

I am taking a prenatal vitamin that contains Omega 3 fatty acids. Can I still eat fish?

Or is the omega 3 acids from supplements intended for those who never eat fish?





I just took the vitamin 10 minutes ago and I feel like going out to eat fish with my husband. Can I?|||one girl said you can eat lobster....which you can....but only small amounts, and not very often! lobster contains a lot of mercury too.|||Oh yeah, eat away! The more Omega 3s the better.|||Dont eat tile or shark u can eat shrimp haddock clams lobster.. but make sure its cooked all the way... try gettin something else just in case... u cant alwayz trust what other people cook for you|||You can eat fish but if you are in the US watch your fresh fish intake because fish contains mercury which you don't want to consume to much of.|||The more omega 3's the better, but you should check online for the list of what's safe during pregnancy, because of the high mercury content in some fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment