Friday, November 18, 2011

What kind of Omega Fatty Acids are good for ADHD?

My son is 7 and I want to give him Omega Fatty Acids, are there different types and if so what kind in your opinion is good. I am still learning and research all the info. I can about ADHD.|||DHA has been shown to be very beneficial, Seroyal has a great DHA supplement, and Metagenics has another very good product, Epa-dha. When getting a "fish oil" like epa-dha, make sure you get a high-quality one like the above, some cheap brands are not absorbable or contain mercury. you may want to check out the website below, if you aren't registered at mercola.com, i would encourage you to, Dr. Mercola is amazing especially when it comes to nutrition - and its free to sign up.


P.S. my dad is a chiropractor and lifestlye educator, and he has a nephew with ADHD, Seroyal and Metagenics are extremely high-quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment