Friday, November 18, 2011

Does anyone know if the tuna served at subway has a good source of omega-3?

I usually like to buy this sub from subway, but I really don't feel any benefits I read about when it comes to tuna's omega-3 co-relation. There's tons of research supporting the health benefits of omega-3 on the brain. What should I supplement my diet with in order to gain the most of the benefits that omega-3 or any "brain food" has to offer?|||All tuna has omega 3. At subway though they add tons of mayo to it. I eat a lot of salmon for my omega 3. You can buy it in the freezer section in individually wrapped vacuum sealed packages. About 3 minutes from freezer to table. Just defrost in the microwave, add some salt free seasoning. Viola! Instant omega 3. They make many supplements with omega 3 but eating it in your food contributes to better absorption.

No comments:

Post a Comment