Friday, November 18, 2011

How can I get my omega 3's during pregnancy without the fish?

I am 6 weeks 3 days pregnant and I am having difficulty eating most things because I have severe 'morning sickness' all day. I know that omega 3 fatty acids are one of the important elements of growth and development. I have looked at a list of foods that are rich in omega 3's...but they are all foods that make me nauseous right now. My doctor's appt. isn't for another week...could I take a fish oil supplement?|||DHA pills!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walmart sells them for about $8. I took these every day I was pregnant and breastfeeding. We can TELL how much our daughter sees things and how observant she is. People are always remarking about how they can't get over how observant she is!





Companies are also putting DHA in formula and baby foods now too.|||There is a "pill" you can take that I started taking.. Expectra by Enfamil... You get 30 days worth in a box and it's not fish based! Available at Wal-Mart, that's where I got mine.|||I just take a pill every day. Very easy and no taste at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment