Monday, November 14, 2011

If I am already taking Omega-3 Fish Oil capsules - is there any reason to eat fish 3 times a week?

I read that it is recommended to have fish 3 times per week. But I am already taking Omega-3 fish oil capsules. So is there any further benefit to eating fish?





Like is there some magical component in the fish that I am not getting from the capsules?





Thank you.|||I think you are fine.. I don't like fish so I take the capsules daily because I read that it's good for your body. If you like fish, go ahead and eat it!! I think having fish once a week is great-- eating it 3 times a week is overkill... BUT I'm sure there are people who absolutely love fish and eat it more.|||you get good protein from fish


along with chicken and stuff


as long a its a lean fish|||Yes; taking the fish oil tabs that's all you get -- the oil. Eating the fish gets you the rest of the nutrients.|||certainly won't hurt you - better than alot of other foods out there





my naturopath told me the Japansese (who eat alot of fish) are higher in IQ because of their diet|||i dont think theres a reason to eat fish in general.


unless you want mercury poisoning.|||Taste.....|||no you are getting the full benefits and good job for taking the capsules because they are so good for your health. you may not be getting protien but that's about the only thing you won't get from the capsules.|||yes the protein and it's not heavy so it will keep you in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment