Friday, November 18, 2011

What verse in the Bible does God himself say that he is the Alpha and the Omega?

I know that Jesus says that he is the Alpha and the omega but what verse does God say this to? Thank you for your answers and God Bless.|||Revelation chapters 1, 21 and 22.|||Revelation 1:8, 1:11, 21:6, 22:13





Rev 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."





Rev 21:6 And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.


Rev 21:7 He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.





Rev 22:12 "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.


Rev 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."


Rev 22:14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.|||"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." --Revelations 22:13|||Revelation 1: verse 8, I think...definitely chapter 1





Where does Christ say he is this?|||Didn't you get to Mass yesterday? It was one of the readings.|||Old testament ? I saw it, then it was gone

No comments:

Post a Comment