Monday, November 14, 2011

What are the Nutritional benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids?

What (exactly) are the benefits of foods that are high in Omega-3 fatty acids?


I know that fish (cold water seafoods) are high in this nutrient.


I normally do eat a "balanced" diet (I eat more veggies %26amp; fresh fruits than meats.)


Thanks for feedback.|||clear skin but its a combination of eating other healthy foods. Cholesteral decreases, too. good for cardiovascular health.|||I take flax seed oil (very high in omega 3's) to clear up my skin. It works great. I think the biggest benefit is that it helps your heart functions.|||Actually, you don't need to diet as such if you want to lose weight, the one method which definitely delivered for me is wu-yi tea, it can be checked out in the resource box underneath, they have a limited number of free trials in stock, it has been featured in Fox News and USA Today. I shed twenty five pounds, it definitely does produce results!

No comments:

Post a Comment