Friday, November 18, 2011

How do I uninstall a sub-woofer from an Omega woofer-tube?

I have an Omega #BT12L 12" Amplified Bass Tube and the sub-woofer recently tore and now it sounds awful. I've been trying to figure out a way to remove it, but it seems impossible. I tried to remove the back part of the tube but was unsuccessful, and the front part won't seem to come off. I don't want to remove the sub-woofer by breaking the tube. Is there a proper way to remove the sub-woofer?|||just cut the cone out of the woofer then start hacking away with a pair of tin snips until you can remove the outer part of the basket. If the screws won't come out then drill them out. Then put some foam tape around the hole and stick your new sub in using new flat head screws. don't use the old holes.|||those are SEALED units.....they are NOT designed to be taken apart.....





when the blow (which eventually they all will) they want u to go out and buy a new tube...

No comments:

Post a Comment